It is that time of year again when we are all looking for a sparkle of inspiration for our Christmas gift ideas. As a bit of a foodie, what better gift than the gift of food and drink! Here are our top five foodie gift ideas for Christmas 2017.
1. Of course our top choice is dear to our hearts and is our very own, The Scottish Bee Company, duo honey gift set at £19.00. The Scottish Bee Company’s premium honey is the full-bodied, Highland heather honey and like a select single malt whisky, every mouthful evokes a sense of Scotland’s unspoiled wilderness. Beautifully packaged making the perfect gift, this set includes a sample of bee-friendly seeds ready to scatter, so you too can help our bee population thrive. This is the perfect gift idea for this Christmas, check out our Click Here
2. Second on the list (and I have already ordered these for my gin mad other half) are these amazingly colourful, gin-filled Christmas decorations. Each box costs £30.00 and contains six different coloured plastic baubles, filled with 5cl of Pickering’s Gin. Obviously they can’t be given as a gift to anyone under the age of 18 but for those of us adults who are children at heart, this box of baubles make for a brilliant gift idea. Click here before theysell out.
3. As a cheese lover, this fun gift idea puts a big cheesy grin on my face. Why not give a loved one a Big Cheese Making Kit his Christmas? From £22.50, including everything you need but milk. There are a variety of kits available including Scottish Crowdie, Mozzarella & Ricotta, Mascarpone and Halloumi to name but a few. Each box contains step-by-step instructions and all the essentials. Take a look here to order for Christmas.
4. As chocoholics we felt we had to put The Highland Chocolatier down as a must for under the Christmas tree. Iain Burnett’s chocolate choices leave our mouths watering with so many gift inspirations. Favourites include Award Winners Selection of Velvet Truffles £18.95 (which includes the best dark truffle in the world and the best white truffle in the world), or the beautiful Romantic Selection of gourmet chocolates presented in a heart shaped box £36.95. Order here.
5. Last, but by no means least, The Wee Tea Company offers a range of home grown tea from Scottish Tea Gardens along many other fine tea choices from around the world. Their Christmas gift section has some lovely gift ideas, from The Christmas Tea Caddy Collection at £17.90 to the Highland Chai & Magic Teapot at £39.00. They take great pride in delivering exceptional quality loose leaf tea direct to your door, what a treat. Check out all their Christmas tea treats here.